Tuesday 13 December 2011

Statement of intent

For my final outcome I will be creating 10 textures for 3d street project. It will require textures of different types of buildings and surfaces. My street will have two different types of buildings, one side will have third world type buildings and the other will have business area type buildings. For 3 world building textures I did some research using google maps

 will try to achieve a bit run down textures for example dirty walls broken window or muddy grass. For the business area I also did some research


and will be using textures that have bright colours for example marble texture and and bluish windows for skyscrapers.
I will be using PhotoShop to create these textures and a range of techniques that I learned during this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment